Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sad World

I cannot bear ignorant people. I think that the economy is in the state its in because of ignorant people. I’m not speaking of people who do dumb or irresponsible things. I mean people who put $1 on their credit card. Why not use a dang debit?!!!!! The interest you’re going to accrue on that dollar is not worth it, especially if that’s the only purchase that you made for that day. People don’t realize that swiping a card isn’t something that should be done frivolously. Just because you have an AMEX doesn’t mean that you should just chuck it up to an “oh I have money” attitude. And then on top of that you have the nerve to be cheap? Who the hell puts a $1 on a credit card? Ugh, people! And then you have people who would rather spend $8 at KFC instead of taking the money and buying rice and a pack for chicken to feed the family for at least a few days! Think people, think! I just notice the world around me and people make me so sad. The saddest part is that these ignorant are teaching their children their same ignorant ways. The circle of ignorance continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment