Friday, May 7, 2010

Taxes

If rape is illegal, why is the government allowed to do it? I know taxes help the economy and yadda yadda, but why do I get to work hard, Uncle Sam takes my money, and at the beginning on the next year I get back a minuscule percentage of what I earned? I have to have children just to see a few more zeros on mycheck. So, what message is the government sending? Our economy is already struggling yet produce more children and we'll give you money to support them? And don't get me started on welfare. The lazy chic can sit on her lush rump watching basic cable and eating Doritos all day. The mother that's working a 9-9, and trying to feed three kids isn't qualified? Some justice system. America the land of the brave? More like America, the Land of legalized rape.

1 comment: