Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump Day Thoughts

Obviously, today is Wednesday. It's another day. This morning I woke up and felt gloomy. I didn't feel like going to work. I didn't feeling like smiling at anyone. I just wanted to lie in bed and stay there until Thursday came. Well So much for that. Life kicked me in the butt. I had to go to work. I had to smile at the people at work. I also had homework, so sleeping the day away was out of the question. So, why was I so gloomy? I guess because I'm a female. At times this quality is wonderful. Other times it's awful. I wonder what God was thinking giving women feelings. Why did we have to be the creatures who want an emotional attachment, and kids, and happiness. Why did we have to like princesses and fairy tales, and believe in Prince Charming? Don't get me wrong. I love having the body I have (most of the time) and being able to get dolled up. But I hate the periods, hate the emotional side, and all the dainty little times where life is just wonderful. And no I'm not on my monthly. I'm simply having a bad day. Although it did perk up a little. I found a lost item I thought was stolen and got verification that I'll be graduating on time. So, a little bit of sunshine has shone through. Anyway, I'm taking a mini hiatus as well. Cutting off the world, with the exception of the people I have to talk to and the people reading my blog. So, off I go. More later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment