Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love Hate Date-Escape!

It's hard to love. It's even harder to compromise- if you're me. I like to have things my my. I'm the queen in my own castle and I'll allow a guest to rule, but you start doing things to aggravate me and it's see ya later. Well, I've learn the art of compromising because apparently I think this person is worth it, which says a lot, and now that he has a little room to be a big shot he wants to control the whole show. I'm out my element and it's taking all my inner love and strength to not toss him from a bridge. Seriously, I'm love him but really? Stealing my thunder, not happening. If anyone didn't know us, they would think that we aren't a great match. I'm venting of course, to spare his feelings, but hey if he read this it's fair game. He doesn't even know I have a blog so phew, no worries. It's been almost 5 years. We're young but I think if anyone can put up with an immature 17 year old and stick with him until he became an immature 22 year old, it is definitely pass the puppy love phase. It's a full blown relationship. Now he wants to plan our wedding (he's not ready in my opinion) and he wants to tell me what dress would be contemporary! Like Dude, it's my wedding, my day (oops ours), and my moment where I feel over the top gorgeous. Sit down before the groom on the cake gets replaced. OK, I'm being rash. We have plenty of time before we say I do. Things could change. But I don't want to wear orange instead of white. Bars don't look so hot on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment