Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thrilled About Shoe Shopping

The title is a little misleading because I don't just like to shop for shoes, I love to shop for almost everything. I go to Wal-Mart at least 3-4 times a week. If all my bills are paid and I have $500 to mine name, $150 goes to clothes, shoes, or something I can get some appreciation out of. This week it's dress pants. I've gained a little weight (and when I say little it was 22 lbs but according to everyone I was anorexic and the weight makes me look healthy. Such great friends). My work pants are a little snug. A few days ago, I was wiggling into a pair of black slacks and broke a belt loop while trying to pull my pants up. I was running a little behind schedule, so I had to deal with the pants and just put a paper clip on it once I got to work.
Another time, I tried on one of my favorite shirts and had on my favorite bra. Yeah, well the bra made me look as if I had the love handles all over my sides and my breast couldn't breathe. Dorthy, you're not a little girl anymore. I guess I need bigger clothes. So, I'm excited. I love shopping anyway, and I love to look good. What a great combination! I can't wait. I'm getting new bras (not that it's any one's business I guess), new pants, and a few new shirts. I think I just need a sugar daddy so I can spend his money (j/k). Seriously, the thrill of shopping is getting so see what new trends are out and what some kooky designer was able to pass off as fashion. Shopping is great. The thrill is in the chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment