Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sick Sense of Pride

Is it wrong to feel more tired than you have in your life, want to cry, and work 13 hours and still feel pride? That's what I feel. Today has been tough. Came in to work today, ready to take over the world. Or at least the customers. Today, went off smoothly. I went to get my eyebrows waxed on my lunch and ate Japanese food. I was a little late getting back to work but it was ok. It wasn't until 6pm that my back started aching, and that little voice inside my head started screaming, "Why are you torturing me?!!!!". Then I have to go home and do homework for the teacher that keeps telling me my work sucked. She gave me a D yesterday! A D!!!!! I almost passed out. She did agree to give us a pass on the assignment because aparrently she wasn't clear and everyone in the class got either an F or a D. Hmm..... Anyway, this was about my sick sense of pride and my internal struggle not to kick my own @$$. Time is money. And right now I'm on the clock. Gotta jet!

No comments:

Post a Comment