Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Would We Do If We Could Choose

Choices are all around us. We get to chose what we eat. How we smell. Who we associate with. There are a few things that we do not have control over- our faces (unless we get surgery), our skin color, and our families. I'm sure that I'm not the only one to ever ask, "was I really meant to be with this family?". When the good times are rolling, you never question why. It's when your aunt gets on you about some guy or girl you're dating, or your mom wants to nag and ask what you're doing with your life. Or in my case, money. I swear money is the root of all evil. Why can't people understand it's just money? I love my family, but I'm tired of having the same argument. IF you are the person in your family who makes a decent amount of money and has excellent money management skills, RUN!!!! I'm all for helping family, but they are the ones who suck you dry. I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment